Wednesday, April 20, 2011

20 things I found I like/did this semester

1.Water fights with Roommates in our apartment
2. Nerf Guns
    3. Ring shopping even though I'm not getting married
      4. Running around campus pretending to be zombies, or pretending to fight off a zombie invasion.
        5. Hearing men speak in a foreign language... Super attractive.
        6. Waxing a mans chest against his will
          7.  Moved out
          8. Kiss- Raped a guy.
          9. Went to Lava Hot springs
        10. Made some friends
         11.Learned to Sock wrestle
          12. Went to festival of colors
          13.  Salt and Vinegar chips
          14. Got engaged...JK
          15. Basically read Shakespeare's entire works
          16. Got a free Burrito from a drunk guy
           17.Watched many of my best friends get engaged/married
          18. Came out of My shell
          19. Went to Aggie basktball games!  woo
            20. UTAH STATE HEY! AGGIES ALL THE WAY!


              4 comments:

              1. Kiss- raped a guy?! Details, details! ;)

                ReplyDelete
              2. Oh goodness... Funny story.. Maybe not on a blog my family reads.. Haha but I'll tell you about it in the forum. Or I guess I could just message you.

                ReplyDelete
              3. Haha your parents read your blog too? That's what my parents do, so I get the awkward feeling.

                Do you want my text number or email? Or the forum works, too. Either way.

                ReplyDelete
              4. I'm pretty sure i sent an email to your blog account. but maybe not...

                ReplyDelete