Thursday, November 11, 2010

Here it Goes....

Alrighty....  so blogging is a new experience for me and I honestly have no idea what I plan on posting here yet, but I couldn't create a blog and not post anything on it. Let me just tell you about my day so far which actually started last night.
Last night my dad and I took my car into the shop to have the front end alignment fixed, a couple weeks ago I hit a curb and messed it up. This morning I woke up with no desire to go to school, and the fact that I didn't have a car to get me to the train station or the U of U campus made it a whole lot easier for me to not go. I walked upstairs from my bedroom to be greeted by my dad, who asked me why I wasn't at school. I never have a good excuse so I wont even bother telling you what I said to him. He told me the car people called and that, apparently, I had done a lot more than just mess up the alignment. My $40 fix has now turned into a $600 fix because I need to have the ball-joints replaced. Oh what a joyous moment that was, especially after just quitting my job so I could focus more on school. Now what am I supposed to do? I guess I'll be looking for a new job... Or try to get my shifts back at the place I quit.  Well I guess I'll just have to see what happens. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment