Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday

Can I just quickly tell you why I love Saturday?
I get to sleep in, and when  I wake up, I never have to be in a rush to get ready, and on the really good saturdays, i never have to get ready... I get to eat breakfast.... I get to see my wonderful roommates, and on this specific Saturday is USUs huge Halloween part THE HOWL!!!  I'm so excited...  I realize it's not that original, but I'm being a pirate...  But my costume is super cute, so I'm very much excited for it.. These next few weekends are going to be the bomb-diggity...
Next Saturday I have a kind of blind date if you will, but thanks to facebook, i already know what he looks like, and have talked to him a little bit.  (is that still considered a blind date since ive never met him in person?) Technically the date plan is kind of up in the air right now, But its a long story that i wont bore you with..  But he's way cute and way nice, so im hoping it goes well...
The Saturday after that will be epic.. 11/11/11  So crazy right? And its the BYU USU basketball game! BYU is one of USUs in state rivals, and seeing as I go to USU and have friends at BYU, its going to be a pretty intense game, especially since Aggie basketball is on fire this year!! And we have the greatest fans ever...  Don't believe me? come and find out...  But for your own protection, I'd suggest wearing USU colors.. Yeah its great.
This is why I love Saturdays

No comments:

Post a Comment