Sunday, October 30, 2011

There is truth to every joke.. and its mean.

Why do people think its funny to be mean to people?   It's not, It's rude and hurtful. Even when you say something rude as a joke, there is always truth behind it, and its never fun to be the butt of those jokes. I learned that the hard way....  I was the butt of every single joke in high school, because it was "easy" to make fun of me, but they weren't "serious."   Well for your information, its not "easy" for the person being made fun of, and they do take it "serious." Stop being idiots and treat people with respect..  
The one thing I can't stand more than anything else, is when someone tells a person that they hate them.. Why would you say something so... HATEFUL??  Sheesh! IT drives me up the wall!  The other day two of my friends were talking about a guy they both really like, and one of them told the other that she had a date with him. My other friend bust out "OH MY GOSH! I HATE YOU! Why didn't he ask me?!?"  In all reality she doesn't hate her, but why say that??  There is way too much hate in this world...  About a year ago, I decided that I would eliminate the word "hate" from my vocabulary... I wouldn't say it about a person, I wouldn't say it about bad things (like "i hate when i fall down the stairs").  I've got back into the habit of saying that i hate bugs or the cold or other things  but im stopping that now.  Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment