Monday, January 30, 2012

Busy... Busy... Busy

So right now I have a ton I need to be doing, so what better way to get it done than wasting time blogging right? Maybe its just me, but do you ever just feel, when you have the most to do, that you just want to do nothing...  But you can't do nothing, because thats a complete waste of time, so instead you just take up time by doing completely unnecessary things?  That's how I feel right now. That's why I'm writing this post. I really don't have anything that exciting to say but I want to stay productive so I don't have to do the necessary things.
This is the third week of the new semester. I have new teachers and new classes, and a new boyfriend, Remember Mr. T?  yeah that's right.  Anyway, One of my math professors is probably the coolest, and weirdest guys i have ever met. I think I have heard from him, at least 10 times that because I am a math major, therefore a mathematician, that I along with the other mathematicians in this world are most elite, above all other species.   So yeah, Technically I can say I'm better than you, and it's not being braggy, I'm just stating a FACT. :)
thats all I have for now.   Have a Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment