Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Sorry

I felt like this post is more than necessary. After realizing that I don't always think through my actions, and realizing the aftermath that I've caused, I'd just like to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm sorry if i lied to you.  I am so sorry to anyone that I've wronged. I promise, I've never intentionally tried to hurt anyone. My friends and family are the most important people in my life, and I love them. When It comes down to it, I do make priority of family over friends. But that doesn't just mean my blood relatives. I have some amazing friends that I would definitely consider family (like my roommates, among others).  Part of my New Year resolution is to completely forget myself, and serve others. I've tried this in the past and was always frustrated because i expected something in return from the people I served....  Nothing big just recognition, and maybe some sympathy. But I've realized that when it's service, there is no recognition required. I'm going to be a better person, I Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment