Monday, March 28, 2011

FESTIVAL OF COLORS!


I had a spectacular time with my beautiful roommates at The Festival of Colors in Spanish Fork, Utah, at the Hindu lotus temple.
I am still blowing colors out of my nose right now, and the festival was on saturday.. After being completely covered from head to toe with colored chalk we made the long rainy drive back to school.   and yes, i missed our exit getting home.  smart yes?
The chicas in the picture above are two of my wonderful roommates and me. I love them lots and am so glad that I got to meet them, even though we are going our separate ways next year we better stay in touch.
It's so depressing when you have the most amazing friends and slowing start losing touch with each other.  I hope that doesn't happen, but we will see.
You all better find a way to get to a Holi festival next year, its totally worth it, and maybe if you're in spanish fork, youll find me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment