Tuesday, March 8, 2011

There's an App for that

So apple coined this little phrase, "there's an app for that" a long time ago when they first came out with the iphone, and it really didnt seem like they had that many apps... but now there is literally an app for everything imaginable. I have an Iphone 3GS, and when Im not doing anything (or just just feel like multi tasking) im doing one or more of these three things. 1-texting 2- facebook 3- talking to a bunch of random girls about religion on an app I have for tracking periods... Yes I'm aware. I have no life. But I've made some pretty good friends on there, even though I don't know them, and I'm pretty sure they will all attest that once you start using the forums, its almost impossible to stop, especially for me if i feel like i can help someone. Also I'm kind of an outspoken person and like to give my opinions  :)  It's quite an addiction... I know im not the Only one wasting time on there. Im thinking about taking a break from it for a while, hopefully the other mormon girls can handle themselves without me. ;) Jk .
Back to the whole app thing.  why is there not an app for Blogspot? it would be way successful!!  i would totally use it, because that means i have one less reason to use my computer. Although i still have to do homework on it.
Short digression--- what ind of professor assigns homework to be due during spring break????  its so ridiculous!  i think i have an assignment due today and its my spring break,  yeah im angry... 

thats all i had to say about that.  now ill continue to digress to other things about my life right now.
Hopefully he doesnt read this cuz id feel pretty bad, anyway....  so there was this guy that i had een hanging out with recently, i really liked him, and he said he liked me.  a couple days before he left for a mexican cruise for spring break... with my roommates... he tells me he really likes me, but isnt over his ex, whom he was engaged to... and that he had a dream about us and then him seeing his ex, and leaving me for her....  ouch...  yeah  im depressed.  but if that wasnt all for bad luck with guys that week. Just a couple days before that my best friend who I had dated for a while asked me to join him for dinner (hes the one in my grad picture on the bottom of this page) so we met up for dinner and had a good time,  after he said he needed to talk to me, and said that he noticed that there were still pictures of us on facebook, and i eplained how we were still friends so i didnt see a problem.  he then said that was fine but wanted to make sure i knew that nothing would ever happen between us again, and that he no longer had feelings for me..... who says that?!?!?!?! gosh!  it made me so mad!  im over it now  but i wanted to post it because its completely ridiculous.
Also, for spring break i couldnt go on the Cruise with my roommates, so i went home instead, thinking it would be warmer than where i go to school...   it snowed yesterday. so much for that,
GEEZ!!!  i really wanna go to the beach
I hope you all enjoyed my ranting

lindsey :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy crappola. I think I connected with just about everything you said. Except for, instead of Facebooking, I blog (and blog stalk, woot). I heard somewhere that they are working on a blog app, but I'm not positive. And you can never escape the forums. Ever. It's just like some parasite that takes over your life. It is making all else in my life entirely too difficult to focus on- it's absurd. But I have experienced that with my guy friend. I considered him to be my brother and he totally betrayed me and now he wants me back. It's just... Ugh. Anyways, sorry about the long comment, I'm used to forums now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having dreams about the forum... It's bad news

    ReplyDelete