Friday, March 11, 2011

Quick Few Things

OK first thing. Country swing dancing is the greatest thing ever invented,  if you ever get the chance to go country swing dancing.. GO!! even if you dont know how to dance at all. Because I went for the first time knowing 0 dance moves, and not even the basic step and left with my new favorite thing to do on Wednesday nights, and sometimes Thursdays when Im in Salt Lake. Try it! Oh, but wear comfortable shoes because I wasn't smart the last time i went, and now im paying for it with the blisters on my feet.
second thing. Im getting really old, I just decided. I have so many friends married and engaged now and its freaking me out....  The part that freaks me out more is that they are not that old...  One just barely turned 18 and the other, whose wedding reception was tonight, is barely 19.  I feel like my time is coming, but i kinda hate all men right now.   Im not even dating anyone.. And then I have those not so smart friends who say Im going to be engaged by the end of the year...  I wonder if they actually know me, because I'm not seeing it.
Finally, It's starting to warm up a little bit here in Utah!!! I wore shorts today and it was amazing!  I'm so excited for summer!  I need to get outside in the heat! I love Utah but I don't know if the cold is for me...  I need a warm adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment