Wednesday, May 18, 2011

100 Truths

I stole this from a new friends blog. She is graduating in a couple weeks... Congratulate her.. This is me congratulating you, Jess.

1. last beverage = water
2. last phone call = my (now engaged) old roommate... Love her!
3. last text message = Mason
4. last song you listened to = Don't You- Simple Minds
5. last time you cried =Last night, when I realized that I may never see my best friend again.


HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = yeah
7. been cheated on = nope
8. kissed someone & regretted it = YES!  oh too many times (not that im a lip whore or anything,  things just happen)
9. lost someone special = of course
10. been depressed = Yes
11. been drunk and threw up = I don't know... I was too drunk to remember... JK never had a drink in my life.


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13.Coral
14. Aqua



THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend = yes
16. Fallen out of love =I wish I could... I will be in love with him forever.
17. Laughed until you cried = oh yes...   Thank you Doug
18. Met someone who changed you = Yes,  thank you Daren.
19. Found out who your true friends were = Yep,  the beauty of growing up.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = People are always talking about me..   why wouldn't they?.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list =Yes. 9 of them.. shhh


GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = All of them,  I don't add people I don't know
24. Do you have any pets = A dog and a cat.
25. Do you want to change your name = My last name...  to match my husbands.. :).
26. What did you do for your last birthday = ...I made dinner for my roommates, listened to Elder Ballard speak to my University, and ate Cake
27. What time did you wake up today = 8:15.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night =Wishing Daren a Happy Birthday
30. Last time you saw your Mother = about an hour ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I would never have gone to the U to begin with...   bad choice
32. What are you listening to right now = Before I'm Old- Fictionist (look 'em Up)
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = yes!  HE used to work with me.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Flaky People!
35. Most visited webpage = Facebook.
36. Where do you want to be right now? = with the man i love.
37. Nicknames = Linds. Lin. Closet Freak, Boog (from High school)
38. Relationship Status = too single..  .
39. Zodiac sign = Aquarius
40. Male or female? = female
41. Elementary? = There were three
42. Middle School = I didn't go to middle school- but I did go to junior high.
44. Hair color = brownish red
45. Long or short = shortish, but getting longer
46. Height = 5'4"
47. Do you have a fear? = Not finding someone who loves me, and Losing hope.
48: What do you like about yourself? = My eye color.
49. Piercings = ears
50. Tattoos = none!
51. Righty or lefty = righty.


FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = Just a baby, I dont remember what it was for.. Lungs maybe?.
53. First piercing = ears.
54. First best friend = Ashley .
55. First kiss = Bronsen....  But if i could chose, I would say Daren
56. First Vacation = California
58. First crush = Eric voigt.


RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = nothing
60. Drinking = nothing
61. I'm about to = sleep
62. Listening to = Fictionist. (im serious, Look em up Click Here.
63. Waiting for = School to start again


YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Heck yes!.
65. Get Married? = YES
66. Career? = Math Teacher
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = hugs. but im not opposed to kisses
69. Shorter or taller = Taller
70. Older or Younger = Older.  Can't handle young guys anymore.. well except for one.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms =yes...  :)
73. Sensitive or loud = both
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Both. But if I had to chose, I'd pick a trouble maker, because I'm hesitant.(i Like the answer already here, so im keeping it)


HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Kinda.. I knew him for the night...
77. Drank hard liquor = Nope!
78. Lost glasses/contacts = a daily occurance.
79. Sex on first date = oh heck to the no.
80. Broken someone's heart = i hope not,  but probably
81. Had your own heart broken = Yes :(
82. Been arrested = no
83. Turned someone down = nope,  not that i remember.
84. Cried when someone died = Yes
85. Fallen for a friend? = ugh...  yes...


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = sometimes.
87. Miracles = Yeah
88. Love at first sight =Maybe
89. Heaven = yeah!
90. Santa Claus = of course!
91. Kiss on the first date =ha...  well...  i kinda have to. seeing as its happened.
92. Angels = for sure.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf? = yeah
95. Did you sing today? = i sing everyday..
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = no..
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = I'd go back to when i decided to go to the U and change my mind.
98. If you could pick a day and relive it, what would it be? = The last day of senior year..  i would relive over and over again..  one of the best days of my life.
99. Are you afraid of falling? = yup

100. Posting this as 100 truths? = yeah...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks :) I'm glad we discovered each other in that crazy forum! I never knew that I would find such an awesome friend on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww :) that definitely just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete