Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tender Mercies

"...But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he has chosen because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." -1 Nephi 1:20
We all have small terder mercies given to us from the Lord for whatever reason he decides we need them. Here are a few I've experienced this week.

I made A new friend
Ice Cream with that new friend.
Walking through the park at midnight in the pouring rain.
Having people understand.
Patient people in restaurants
More shifts becoming available at work for me
Country swing dancing.
I got a hug from an unlikely source when times were hard.
I got to sit and talk with a new friend, about anything and everything.
Oreo Balls :)
An old friend made contact with me.
I found the Shorts i needed... On sale.

There are lots more. But those are just some of the small things that have happened to me this week that have reminded me that our heavenly father cares about us, no matter how small they are, they're important and they shouldn't go unrecognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment