Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer Goals

I'd Like to introduce you to my summer goals. I have a few things I've decided I want to do this summer before I go back to school in the fall, and before my cruise in July.
First off, I would love to lose a couple pounds.  I know I'm not fat, but after one semester away at school I gained 10 pounds, that I did not need... Curse you meal-plan... So if i could get rid of that I would be super happy, I want to look my best for my cruise.  I know trying to lose that much weight that fast for someone as small as me is kind of difficult, so really if I can just get rid of it at some point, I'd be happy.

Next, I want to get a lot better at my french. I took six years of french in high school including AP French and then stopped for a year, and now Im going to be taking french again at Utah State.  In order to do this I'm going to read the Book of Mormon...  in French













I'm almost completely broke now, because life is expensive, and I never realized that until i lived on my own, and had to buy groceries. So I'm trying to at least triple my current bank account holdings, by working basically everyday all day.  we will see how well that works.   There ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment