Friday, May 20, 2011

What A Night...

OK! so, last night was quite the interesting one. It started out me getting called a creep by two of the girls I was hanging out with last night. Why?  Oh, because I was parked in the parking lot we decided to meet in. Nice, eh? We had planned to go dancing at this dry club in Salt Lake, Country swing dancing..   Funnest ever! I really do not like country music that much, but country swing dancing is fantastic. Anyway, once everyone got there, a girl pointed out that for our Singles Stake activity everyone was going bowling so we should stop by there first. So we agreed, but we all wanted to go dancing. Once there, she realized she couldn't bowl because she didn't have socks. So we went back on the idea of dancing.  but she still wanted socks so I made a stop to walmart for her, so she could get some socks. We finally made it to dancing and it was one of the funnest nights dancing i have had in a long time.  I Love Studio. I danced a lot, and did a bunch of cool lifts. It was fun :). A guy asked me for my number, and he was pretty cool. I don't think I'll hang out with him outside of dancing anytime soon though.  Then one guy who I've known since i was 16 or 17, finally apologized for being an idiot. Hopefully he will stop talking to me all together because I have had it with guys like him.  We left at around 1:15 am. it was a really good dancing night. On the way home I got pulled over. Freaked me out!!!  I had never been pulled over before and didn't really know what to do. He Pulled me over 1:30 am In the Pouring rain....  Why?  because my license plate light was out... Who notices that?  Oh well, he was nice, but I was definitely freaked out.  I couldn't find my little insurance card thing either. Because apparently cops need to see that when you get pulled over.  But he let it slide. Scary!! Sheesh..   I am not a fan of cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment